CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Wednesday, April 29, 2009

Aaaargh!!! Where has Cash Loopholes gone??

Well I didn't know what I was going to talk about, but I thought I would mention that I just tried to sign into Cash Loopholes and I got this message:


My initial reaction was - "What did I do? T_T?" I don't think I've done anything that would warrant a ban though, and I just did a Google search, and found some information which kind of clarifies things a bit and put's my mind at ease that at least I've probably not been banned. I hope they can get back online. It's a great forum, and there's some cool people there. Basicly what's happened is... Well it'll be easy to copy the page description so you can make your own assumptions as I had to. Here it is:

Hi Recently we have had an issue with our hosting provider not allowing rapidshare links on the site. That is why the site has been ...

It's kind of eerie that the text ends with "..." and the site just doesn't seem to be there anymore. It's probably just my strange imagination but it's like the last words of the site before it was abducted. I can imagine someone sat at their computer typing those words ("the site has been...") and then having a chloraform soaked rag thrust over their mouth and nose by a dark figure that suddenly appears from nowhere; but I should probably keep thoughts like that to myself. :s

I have my fingers hovering above so many pies at the moment. It's hard to know what to talk about. I suppose I can tell you about some GPT sites that I've come across via Cash Loopholes. I don't actually know what "GPT" stands for, but if I was to hazard a guess. I would say it "could" stand for "Get Paid To..." It makes perfect sense. Anyway so here are a few of them (I haven't tried any of these for myself yet. I have them all bookmarked): prizerebel.com, piratesriches.com, kudosnetwork.co.uk, memolink.com, and finally gtpparadise.com. I believe most of those mentioned fall into the category of a GTP site. You might say they were all IFW's (Incentivised Freebie Websites). I'm not sure if there's any specifics which seperate the two types of site.
Like I said. I haven't tried any of these myself. I will have to sometime, but I have quite a few other things which I need to do more with (or not). Plus I have an interview lined up to go on a care course, and I'm strongly considering two other jobs. I'll let you know how all that goes.

One of the many things I do have to do more with is this: diydating.com. It's a website where they give you your own dating website and you're responsible for promoting it and getting visitors and sign ups. I haven't gotten anywhere with mine yet. Mainly because of all the other things I was doing. I've stopped some of them, so at least I have less to do now. I suppose I should have a day or a couple of days where I spend a few hours on it at least. I'd like to know how the thing actually runs though, like if it's all automated. Or if there's people who work behind the scenes. I might put the banner to my site back on this page.
Incidentally I heard of DIY Dating on Cash Loopholes too.

That's all for now. To be honest with you. I'm getting tired of talking about making money online. I might talk about some a bit more lighthearted next time. In the meantime see what you think of this: nicheprofitclassroom.com. I've subscribed and recieved all the links to / and downloaded all the video's. I should really take the time to watch them again. The guy seemed to be talking sense in the videos, but I'm always sceptical about this kind of thing.

Okay I'm off. Bye for now.

0 comments: