CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Monday, April 27, 2009

I'm back...

It's only been one day but I feel like I haven't been here in ages. I was so tired yesterday though. I felt like I needed a break. I've still been on the computer, but I felt like I do when it's 6 o'clock in the morning and I've been awake since 7am the previous day, and I'm trying to write an intelligible sentence. Actually I still feel a bit like that now, but here goes...
In my last post I mentioned depositfiles.com and uploading.com. Basicly you can upload files and you get paid when they are downloaded. The tariff for depositfiles.com is as follows:

=Per 1000 unique downloads:

1-4mb= $2
5-9mb= $3
10-49mb= $5
50-99mb= $6
100-249mb= $8
250-2000mb= $10

You can find out more on >this page< So far I've earned (a measiey) $5.00. Although I haven't really promoted my links all that well. This is what I meant last time when I said about giving myself too much to do. I have about 1000 mini projects/tasks going on. Which I will talk about later. I could do with organising my time better; and this post... :s ..Anyway, there's also a referral program on depositfiles.com for which you earn more for everyone you refer. I'm not completely sure of the details though, but check it out for yourself. Lets move on to uploading.com now. It's the same sort of idea, but they have better rates (some say the best rates) of pay compared to similar sites. They also have a referral program which I also dont know a lot about for sure. Plus the page where these details might be displayed is currently under construction. One good thing that uploading.com has is the RapidShare Tool, with which you can upload files via their url. That's how I understand it to work anyway. I've not done much with it so far. That is another one of my little projects or tasks I have to do. So far I haven't earned anything on uploading.com, but I intend to earn a lot. Or at least a decent amount, or maybe even a half decent amount.

For a little while I might start making smaller posts, but more of them. There's so many different sites I've come across just this month. I probably wont be able to tell you about every last one, and I owe some credit to Cash Loopholes for some of the sites I've become aware of by frequenting the forum.
I suppose you're bound to find something interesting if you type "Free Money" into Google, and I found cashloopholes.co.uk.
That's all for today. I kind of feel like I only made this post about depositfiles.com and uploading.com because I talked myself into it. So I won't tell you what the next post will be about. So the idea wont go stale in my brain.




0 comments: