CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Tuesday, April 21, 2009

Introduction

Hi there my name is Daemyn and I'm 21 years old. This is my first blog. It's taken some time for me to get started as I was worrying layout and everything else. I could have worried forever though and never got anything done.

The title should offer a little bit of a clue into what this blog is about. I've been caught in the web for a little while; I'm referring to the internet of course -
(maybe not "of course" but I hope the word "web" might conjure up the idea of the www in the minds of some people).
I've only been a regular user of the internet for about 4 years, but I hope to share some of my experiences and things I've found, like websites and what sites are good for what activities.
I'm not pretending I know all the answers. I'll just suggest websites that have served me well, or are just interesting or good sites for whatever reason. I'll be putting some links to some of my favourite sites on this page soon, and hopefully linking to some sites that are "on topic."
I'll probably be using this page to rant a bit too, especially since my original title idea was "I hate the internet," but that was a whole different idea. I want to try to concentrate on the good things, and share whatever I can. :)

One of the things I've been looking at a lot recently is ways to make money online. So I'll be talking a bit more about that later. Even though that is another thing I'm 'definately not' an authority on. I'll just add as much information as I can. One thing I will say before I end this post is that, I've read a fair few times (but not nearly as much as I would have liked to) that if any online money making scheme asks you for any kind of payment, you will not be the one getting rich any time soon; and I think that's sound advice. personally I'm saving up, and I dont want to have to spend any money for the purposes of making money.

That's all from me for now. I'm hoping this is going to be fun. :D

(Time for a little more editing now, I think).

Edit: Right I've done a bit more with the editing. I think it's time for bed now. I'll be mentioning a bit more about myself in future posts and sharing things such as musical tastes, favourite shows and other interests, because as I said I'm not an authority on what the best websites are but I can tell you what I like and hopefully why I like it to some extent.

Before I go again I'll just mention something. If you've looked at my link list you may have noticed the linkbee.com link, and for anyone who doesn't know what linkbee is I'll tell you. Linkbee is a website where you can bookmark all your favourite sites, so they are readily available for you to post them, and everytime someone (unique) clicks on your links you get paid for it. I don't know how much you get paid though. I haven't posted any links anywhere else but here. Linkbee also shortens the url of the link much like tiny url does.

Okay.. that's all for now. Speak again soon. :)

0 comments: