CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Thursday, May 07, 2009

Assuming someone actually reads this....

I'm doing a bit of editing on my profiles at the moment and working on a website idea, which will remain totally secret until it's done. If / when it gets done. Normal service will be resumed shortly, but in the meantime here are some out-takes from previous posts:


24/04/2009: I want world peace, but I'd want it a hell of a lot more if my life was perfect(c).

I don't know if that's a subtitle or should be taken as one. I'm just sharing a spur of the moment thought. Surely a lot of people think like that. A lot of people are selfish. I'm selfish I guess, but I think I'm selfish for good reasons. I dont want a better life so I can spend all my money on cars, and eating out at the finest restaurants or a mansion. When I have a family and kids (or a kid). I want to be able to provide for them, and spend time with them.


26/04/2009: I said the the amount of time I spend searching for something that will make me a bit of extra money was depressing, but to be honest, I think I might be making myself ill. I think I've given myself way too much to do. There's so many things I'm trying to get done. I think I need to chill out and do one thing at a time. I also need to get a bit more organised.


03/05/2009: ^My first post without links. "I Thankyou" *Bows* Maybe my shortest so far too... Oh no wait...
>This< was my shortest... (unless you include >This<; but then a picture is worth a thousand words) ...and also my first (and so far last) post without links. Can you see how befuddled I am?

I hope that was followable... Followable?... Is that a word?

These are some of the things that are going on in my mind while I'm posting.
None of it seemed relevant to the posts themselves, and that is why they've been giving their own section.


That's all for now...

0 comments: