CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, April 26, 2009

WALL OF TEEEEEEXT!!! :o

That's all I ever seem to do. I really have to learn to control myself.
Last time I talked about filling in surveys for money, points, and prizes. I'll probably say more about that later. I'm always coming across new ones. I spend too much time on the internet looking for ways I could earn money. I'm not expecting to make a full time career out of anything I find. It would just be nice to have something on the side that I could do at home when I am working full time. It's kind of depressing. I'm referring to the amount of time I spend searching. I read a bit of an ebook on marketing a few days ago. It's definately true that what a lot of the scam sites are really selling is hope. I've come across many, and I have to admit there have been times when I've considered signing up to some of these sites, even though I've known deep down that what was being offered was unrealistic and more than likely false. I urge anyone who is looking for the same sort of thing to be careful. I've come across a few sites that give you tips on spotting scams and tell you what kind of things you should consider when looking at these types of sites. Here are three sites which give you an idea of what to watch out for and general advice: findextrawork.co.uk, clickhereyouidiot.com, and homeworking.com. Here is a good site I found about making money online: experiencedpeople.co.uk. It's the first place I ever heard about taking surveys for cash. It has a lot of other ideas too, but I went for the surveys because it seemed simple and there was generally no investment required. That's kind of an important factor for me. I can't really afford to take risks with money. Another website that features some interesting money making ideas is the cashloopholes.co.uk forum. I go on there pretty much every day to see if there's anything new, and to contribute if I can. I hope I will be able to contribute more in the future. Cash Loopholes is where I first heard about Linkbee (which I mentioned in my first post), depositfiles.com and uploading.com. I'll talk about those two sites in my next post.

Okay. That's all for now. It wasn't going to be, but if you've read through all this I don't want you to suffer any longer. ;)

0 comments: