CLICK HERE FOR BLOGGER TEMPLATES AND MYSPACE LAYOUTS »

Sunday, May 03, 2009

I'm Tired...

There were a few little things that I wanted to post about, but right now I just feel like moaning.. :( ...Technology, The Internet, Blogger... They all hate me. I've been trying to put HTML on my blog almost since I've started it. It worked once, but now I'm getting nothing. I tried to look at the help section and now I'm even more confused (So confused I spelled it "confufused" at first >.>). Not very user friendly if you ask me. I just wanted an answer to a question, and now my head hurts. T_T

I wanted an answer to a few questions actually, but this HTML thing is bugging me. It's something I thought I would have had sorted out by now. It's just so annoying. The instructions are so easy to follow, I did everything I was meant to and it's still not working. Could it be my template? :sweat:
I hadn't considered that possibility until just now, but then again, my Twitter was working fine with this one.

I suppose this is stuff I should be keeping to myself, and not very post worthy. I'll be back to my usual self soon, and trying to concentrate on the good things.


Edit: I was also trying to do some things on FriendFeed and they weren't working out either. So I've not had a very good time online. Like I've said before; I have so many of these little tasks I want to do, and when one of them doesn't work it means I have to keep going back to it, and when I have to keep going back to things and they persistantly don't work out it feels like I'm not moving forward. I just want everything to work so then I can concentrate on the main things. The main things being this blog and I want to do something on Squidoo some time too. I also want to do a bit more on Myspace. Like getting involved a bit more. I suppose this is why it's not a good idea starting a load of things at once. Ah well.. watcha gonna do?...

0 comments: